Phase 2™ carb controller for reduced starch absorption
Phase 2™ is a proprietary, natural ingredient derived from the white kidney bean. Phase 2™ is not a stimulant; it works by reducing the enzymatic digestion of dietary starches. Phase 2™ has been clinically shown to reduce the digestion and absorption of dietary starches by up to 66%.
Phase 2™ has been extensively studied; more than 14 clinical studies have been conducted in the past 15 years. Phase 2™ is a market leader, and has been used successfully in multiple products worldwide.
Phase 2™ white kidney bean extract has been reviewed by U.S. FDA to permit structure/function claims:
- “may reduce enzymatic digestion of dietary starch”
- “may assist in weight control when used with diet and exercise”
Additionly, Phase 2™ has a license from the Natural Health Products Directorate of Canada, in which the following uses are authorized:
- “at 6 capsules (3000 mg) per day: Assists in weight management when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased
- “at 4–6 capsules (2,000–3,000 mg) per day: Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism following a carbohydrate rich meal.”
Phase 2™ has also been shown to have efficacy for pets. 88% of dogs in a multi-clinic study lost weight.
- supports weight management
- structure/function claims support
- self-affirmed GRAS status
- made from U.S.-grown white kidney beans
Read More >