Made from upcycling wood chips, the by-product from the rosewood essential oil distillation process used in premium fragrances.
- inspired by ancient wellness practices in Asia
- AI-driven, based on the latest ethno-genomic research in facial sculpting
- rosewood extract sustainably sourced in Peru with full traceability, transparency and CITES-required documentation for preserving this rare and noble wood
- obtained using supercritical CO2 extraction, a superior/premium technology
- alternative to retinol with similar efficacy, for sensitive skin and benefits include lifted V-shape line, redefined contours, bouncy skin, fuller cheek-bones, softer wrinkles, improved facial harmony,