natrosol™ 250 m pharm hydroxyethylcellulose
chemical name: hydroxyethylcelluloseSDS Link >
- literature & videos
- technical studies
Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is a non-ionic, water-soluble polymer widely used in pharmaceutical formulations.
Read More >
features and benefits
- provides adequate film adhesion and smoothness with crystal clear appearance.
- any desired thickening efficiency can be achieved with the wide variety of grades available
- compatible in solutions with many inorganic salts as well as with a broad range of other materials such as surfactants, solubilizers, and preservatives
- stable over a broad pH range with the viscosity of the solutions being largely unaffected
- gels in solution to control rheology
- easily dispersed in cold or hot water
- the perfect viscosity to provide the higher lubricity and bioadhesion to increase corneal permanence
- film former
- rheology modifier
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
additional content coming soon