natrosol™ 250 h pharm hydroxyethylcellulose
chemical name: hydroxyethylcelluloseSDS Link >
- literature & videos
- technical studies
Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is a non-ionic, water-soluble polymer widely used in pharmaceutical formulations.
Read More >
features and benefits
- the most hydrophilic matrix polymer that can effectively reduce the burst release of drugs in sustained-release formulations
- high-viscosity grades provide effective diffusion-limiting release of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) with low water solubility.
- a friendly option for osmotic pump
- very hydrophilic, no cloud point
- easily dispersed in cold or hot water
- tablet binding
- modified release
- film coating
- film former
- rheology modifier
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
additional content coming soon
oral solid dosage