INCI/chemical name: Water/Aqua (and) Propanediol (and) Jasminum grandiflorum flower extractSDS Link >
- literature & videos
Caressense™ biofunctional is a phytofermented extract from fresh & organic jasmine flowers, sustainably grown in Provence, and inspired by research on the connection between “skin & emotions” and “science of love”.
For the first time, Ashland research reveals a natural bioactive that can activate skin’ sensors of touch, the piezos, to release “feel-good” and anti-aging molecules (oxytocin…) for well-feeling and well-ageing benefits.
Read More >
Read More >
features and benefits
- developed using the power of a novel sustainable & patented technology: phytofermentology™.
- unique signature composition rich in bioactive phytonutrients such as flower peptides, polyphenols, organic acids.
- mitigates age-decline of touch sensors and oxytocin production
- for age-relaxing, less tissue sagging & healthy glow effect
- clinically proven to improve emotional well-being and calmness.
- it emphasizes on a new trend: “love beauty”, the next "emotional beauty" trend
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
Quality standards questionnaire
significant change notification