INCI/chemical name: crocus sativus flower extract (and) propanediolSDS Link >
- literature & videos
Saffragyl™ represents a new cosmetic approach to gum care. It addresses a serious public health problem related to gingival health.
Saffragyl™ biofunctional helps prevent early gums problems and strengthen sensitive & irritated gums.
It is a safe, microbiome-friendly & effective cosmetic bioactive for the oral care market. Saffragyl™ can be used daily for leave-on gum care routine with no side effect on irritation & sensitivity.
Read More >
features and benefits
- helps protect the gums from signs of gingivitis (bleeding, inflammation) in vitro
- helps protect & reinforce gum barrier in vitro
- helps limit noxious bacterial adhesion, in vitro similarly than chlorhexidine
- respects the gingival microbiome
- in vivo, volunteers felt an improvement of their gingival health, they perceived soother, less sensitive gums and visually, less dental plaque was seen
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America