INCI/chemical name: water (and) crocus sativus flower extract (and) propanediolSDS Link >
- literature & videos
Saffragyl™ biofunctional helps prevent early gum disease and strengthen sensitive and irritated gums. It is a safe, microbiome-friendly, and effective cosmetic bioactive for the oral care market. Saffragyl™ biofunctional can be used in leave on products as a part of a daily gum care routine.
Read More >
features and benefits
- helps protect the gums from signs of gingivitis (bleeding, inflammation) in vitro
- helps protect & reinforce gum barrier in vitro
- helps limit noxious bacterial adhesion, in vitro similarly than chlorhexidine
- respects the gingival microbiome
- in vivo, volunteers felt an improvement of their gingival health, they perceived soother, less sensitive gums and visually, less dental plaque was seen
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
additional content coming soon