lubrajel* ba hydrogel
INCI/chemical name: Water (and) Glycerin (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Polyacrylic Acid (and) Benzoic Acid (and) EDTASDS Link >
- literature & videos
Lubrajel* BA hydrogel is a novel solution for mouth moisturization that provides a formulation option for dry mouth. Lubrajel* BA is a clathrate of glyceryl acrylate and glyceryl polyacrylate that encloses water molecules via hydrogen bonding and Van der Waals forces. Since it binds moisture and is a highly viscous gel, Lubrajel* BA is an ideal ingredient to provide moisture to the mouth.
* lubrajel is a registered trademark of united-guardian, inc.
Read More >
features and benefits
- provides hydration
- adds shear thinning characteristics - just like natural saliva
- enhances mucoadhesion to help hold moisture in the mouth
- provides cohesive rheological properties
- supplies lubricity for pleasant saliva-like mouth feel
- mouth gels
- mouth moisturizers
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
additional content coming soon
significant change notification