Tacabind™ 4069 pellet binder
Tacabind 4069 pellet binder is an effective organic binder based on cellulose ethers that offers excellent wet and dry strength. Pure iron powder is extremely difficult and inconvenient to transport and process. Pellets are formed to facilitate the handling of the iron.
A binder system is then used to bind the fine iron concentrate into a pellet form and provide the wet and dry strength needed to form and maintain the shape during the pelletization process.
Explore other products: Specialty Ingredients
Application InformationWant to know more about how our products are used?
• Effective organic binders based on cellulose ethers
• Offers excellent wet and dry strength
• Burn out more efficiently than other inorganic binders during induration process
• Do not leave residual silica in the pellet
• Newly formed pellets have minimal dusting, cracking and deformation issues
• Can be used alone or in combination with bentonite