AquaFLO™ standard grade polyanionic cellulose
AquaFLO standard grade polyanionic cellulose is appropriate for water-based drilling fluids to provide rheology and filtration control properties.
AquaFLO polyanionic cellulose is effective to control rheology and filtration properties of a variety of water-based drilling fluids. Available in two viscosity grades, AquaFLO HV polyanionic cellulose is a high viscosity standard PAC for rheology and filtration control and AquaFLO LV polyanionic cellulose is a low viscosity standard PAC for filtration control.
- Functions across a broad range of pH conditions
- Compatible with virtually all additives for water-based drilling fluid systems
- Improve the character and consistency of wallcake
- Low viscosity grade is used for filtration control properties
- High viscosity grade is used to both Increase fluid overall rheology and fluid loss filtration control properties
- High purity
Product Literature(publicly available)
Additional Product Literature
|AquaFLO HV polyanionic cellulose
||High-viscosity standard PAC for rheology and filtration control
|AquaFLO LV polyanionic cellulose||Low-viscosity standard PAC for filtration control|