Natrosol FPS™ fluidized polymer suspension
Natrosol FPS fluidized polymer suspensions are solvent-free liquid versions of Natrosol hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC). Virtually all viscosity grades of Natrosol commonly used in paint and coatings, including Regular, B-types and Natrosol Plus, are also available in a fluidized (FPS) version. HEC polymer is pre-dispersed in a stabilized aqueous media, creating an easy-to-handle, pourable, pumpable liquid cellulosic thickener.
Natrosol FPS can be easily added the grind, but is most advantageous when added directly to the let-down stage of paint making, where it readily disperses and incorporates quickly without lumping. FPS is also commonly used as a post-thickener to adjust the final viscosity of finished batches.
Easily pumpable and pourable, solvent-free liquid versions of Natrosol hydroxyethylcellulose HEC.
• Eliminates dust
• Boosts thickening efficiency 10%
• Easier handling during processing
• Post-batch adjustment
Product Literature(publicly available)
Additional Product Literature
Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Information
- Performance of Natrosol FPS™ HB Water-Soluble Polymer Suspension Latex Paint Thickener
- Performance of Natrosol FPS™ Plus 330 Water-Soluble Polymer Suspension Latex Paint Thickener
- Natrosol FPS™ Fluidized Polymer Suspension Latex Paint Thickener
- Product Information
- Natrosol FPS™ water-soluble polymer suspension for thickening