chemistry: cellulosicsSDS Link >
- literature & videos
Ecothix™ polymer is a novel polysaccharide system for softness and suspension. It functions as a softening booster and suspension aid for fragrance encapsulates, that provide long lasting fragrance for fabrics. Ecothix™ is optimal for low quat containing formulations. It has a natural origin content of more than 70% according to the ISO 16128 2:2017 standards and contains more than 80% of components that are either readily or primary, inherently biodegradable following OECD 301D and OECD 302B testing methodology. It is also vegan and is not classified as a microplastic following current ECHA restriction guidelines.
Read More >
features and benefits
- boosts softness in combination with a low dosage of surfactants
- provides rheology and suspension enabled by yield value to fabric conditioners
- good pour aesthetics
- suitable for use in anionic, cationic, and non-ionic systems
- effective across a wide pH range
- cold processable
- fabric care (fabric conditioners)
region currently available
For country-specific details, please contact your local sales representative.
Asia Pacific / China / Europe Middle East & Africa / Latin America / North America
additional content coming soon