Galactasol™ guar derivatives
Galactasol guar derivatives are dispersible polymers which achieve quick hydration and viscosity. They are well-suited for applications requiring thickeners, suspension aids, friction reducers and cross-linked gels. Galactasol guar derivatives build rheology of fluids to prevent misting of the solutions during aerial drop onto fluids.
Galactasol polymers are high purity, nonionic, unmodified guar polymers designed for systems requiring rapid viscosity and good dispersibility and are designed for thickening and rheology control in textile printing.
Explore other products: Specialty Ingredients
Application InformationWant to know more about how our products are used?
Galactasol guar derivatives that build rheology of fluids to prevent misting of the solutions during aerial drop onto fluids.
- Rheology control
- Stabilization agent
Galactasol guar derivatives are designed for thickening and rheology control in textile printing.
- Disperses easily without lumping
- Thickens rapidly
- Stable under high shear and alkaline pH
- Provides excellent color yield and improved washout
Document LibraryInformation available to download for this product.
- Technical Information
- Galactasol™ 30M1F Polymer Dyeing and Printing System Thickener
- Galactasol™ 20H1M Polymer
- Galactasol™ 40H4FD3 Polymer
- Galactasol™ 20H5F1 Polymer
- Galactasol™ 20H3C Polymer
- Galactasol™ 40H4FD1 Polymer
- Galactasol™ 60H3FD Polymer
- Galactasol™ 40H4FDS1 Polymer
- Galactasol™ 40H4CD Polymer
- Galactasol™ 20H5FD Polymer for Dyeing and Printing Systems
- Galactasol™ 60H3FDS Polymer
- Product Information
- Solutions for the Industrial Specialties Market