Escalol™ HP UV filters
Substantive to hair, Escalol HP UV filters protect the hair from chemical changes induced by the sun’s radiation and conditions hair, giving it body and manageability. These filters help minimize tryptophan degradation and disulfide bond cleavage, which could lead to a loss in mechanical strength.
Used in conditioners, gels, hair serums, hair treatments, mousses, novel stylers and styling sprays (non-aerosol).
- Protects hair from UV light
- Conditions hair giving it body and manageability
- Provides detangling and anti-static properties to hair
- Easy to handle
- Broad raw material compatibility
Formulations and Solution Properties
Escalol HP UV filter
|Escalol HP 610 UV filter
INCI Name: Dimethlypabamidopropyl Lauryldimonium Tosylate (and) Propylene Glycol Stearate
• Creamy waxy solid
• Recommended use level: 0.1-0.5 percent solids