Ambergum™ water-soluble polymers
Ambergum water-soluble polymers are a cost-effective alternative to gum arabic to provide clean viscosity control and unique rheology in gumming and fountain solutions. They function as wetting agents and can replace isopropyl alcohol in some systems.
Ambergum polymers are produced from reliable and stable raw material sources. When used in fountain solutions, they can help prevent emulsification, bleeding of the ink and can provide more uniform wetting of the printing plate.
Ambergum water-soluble polymers provide viscosity control in gumming and fountain solutions; can help prevent emulsification, bleeding of the ink and can provide more uniform wetting of the printing plate.
- Strong film-former
- Environment-friendly alternative
- Good rheology control
- Produced from a reliable raw material source
- Function over a wide pH range
- Good alcohol compatibility
- Help prevent emulsification, bleeding of the ink, and can provide more uniform wetting of the printing plate
Product Literature(publicly available)
Additional Product Literature
Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Information
- Ambergum™ Water-Soluble Polymers 1221 Powder use in Lithographic Fountain and Gumming Solutions
- Ambergum™ 1221 Water-Soluble Polymer Desenitizing Gum for Fountain Solutions Compatibility With Isopropanol Substitutes
- Ambergum™ Water-Soluble Polymers 1221 Powder Use in Acid and Neutral Fountain Solutions
- Product Information
- Ambergum™ 3085 Cellulosic Polymer Solution
- Ambergum™ 3021 Cellulosic Polymer Solution