Ambergum™ water-soluble polymers
Chemistry: CellulosicsSDS Link >
Ambergum™ water-soluble polymers are a cost-effective alternative to gum arabic to provide clean viscosity control and unique rheology in gumming and fountain solutions. They function as wetting agents and can replace isopropyl alcohol in some systems.
Ambergum polymers are produced from reliable and stable raw material sources. When used in fountain solutions, they can help prevent emulsification, bleeding of the ink and can provide more uniform wetting of the printing plate.
Read More >
- Ambergum™ 3021 Cellulosic Polymer Solution
- Ambergum™ 3085 Cellulosic Polymer Solution
- Ambergum™ 1221 Water-Soluble Polymer Desenitizing Gum
- Ambergum™ Water-Soluble Polymers 1221 Powder Use in Acid and Neutral Fountain Solutions
- Ambergum™ Water-Soluble Polymers 1221 Powder use in Lithographic Fountain and Gumming Solutions