Gafchromic™ radiotherapy films
Chemistry: Advanced MaterialsSDS Link >
Ashland's Gafchromic self-developing dosimetry film has been created specifically for applications in radiotherapy at the processorless environment of the modern medical center. It supports all major technologies with convenience and cost-savings, complimented by our FilmQA PRO software. The product line includes:
- EBT3 film for measuring patient dosimetry for IMRT plan verification.
- EBT-XD for the measurement of absorbed doses of ionizing radiation suited for high-energy photons.
- RTQA2 film for routine machine QA, such as radiation field / light field testing.
- MD-V3 films for measuring medium- to high-dose patient dosimetry.
- HD-V2 film for high-dose dosimetry work such as gamma Knife and SRS
For more details, contact us.
Read More >