Polyclar Super R regeneration-grade beer stabilizer is a very effective 100% polyvinyl polypyrrolidone (PVPP) stabilizer. It is optimized for regeneration use, either on its own or in conjunction with other stabilizers, offering a highly effective means of preventing non-biological haze in all types of beer.
Polyclar Super R regeneration-grade beer stabilizer has low swelling characteristics in aqueous conditions and high adsorption capacity for haze-forming polyphenols making them ideal for high-volume-throughput filter runs. In addition, Polyclar Super R regeneration-grade beer stabilizer achieves high efficacy of polyphenol removal through optimized morphology and particle size and its ability to withstand repeated regeneration cycles (high mechanical strength). Brewers can achieve a high degree of stability and clarity from optimized dosage of PVPP, and yet, at the same time, it can be regenerated and used for repeated cycles.
Polyclar Super R regeneration-grade beer stabilizer provides a robust solution for use with most PVPP-regeneration filter systems to preserve the quality and character of beer after packaging.
Polyclar Super R regeneration-grade beer stabilizer benefits include:
- Regenerable-PVPP stabilization, requiring a dedicated secondary regeneration filter
- Effective and highly selective removal of haze-producing polyphenols
- Protection against chill- and permanent-haze development
- Prevention of oxidation of flavanoids, which contribute to harsh, astringent and stale flavors in beer
- No negative impact on foam, flavor or other quality parameters
- Complete insolubility in all types of beer
- No labeling requirements; completely removed by filtration