Awards and Recognition
- The American Chemistry Council awarded the Ashland Columbus Hilliard plant the Responsible Care Waste Minimization, Reuse and Recycling Award for their project to reclaim and reuse solvents from their manufacturing process.
- The American Chemistry Council awarded twenty nine Ashland locations the Responsible Care safety award for achievements in employee health and safety performance. Ashland was one of 48 companies receiving this honor.
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients received the 2015 China Personal Care & Cosmetics Innovation Award for its N-DurHance TM A-1000 conditioning polymer. The award, which is co-sponsored by Reed Sinopharm Exhibition and Ringier Media Group, recognized individuals and companies who have introduced new product, ideas, or technologies for efficient manufacturing, cost effectiveness and user convenience.
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients received the Ringier 2015 Coating Technology Innovation Award for its NatrostoneTM H30 rheology modifier. It was the fifth consecutive year that Ashland had won the award.
- Ashland Performance Materials was voted Top Mind in the Composites Industry in the categories of “polyester resin and “vinyl ester resin”. Created by the Latin Composite Materials Association, the Top Mind award is the main prize of the Brazilian composites market.
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients was awarded as an outstanding supplier to the Colgate Mission Hills facility in San Jose Iturbide, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Ashland’s Changzhou unsaturated polyester resin plant received the Economic Development Award by the Economic Development Bureau, Sanjing Industrial Park, Chanzhou National Hi-tech District.
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients was awarded “Partner of the Year” by Masco Corporation, the company that owns Behr paint. The award was given for superior products and customer service.
- Ashland Performance Materials (APM) was recognized as a Preferred Supplier for gelcoats and resins by the American Boatbuilders Association, Inc. (ABA). APM has been continuously recognized as a BA Preferred Supplier since 1997.
- Ashland Performance Materials (APM) was recognized by Brunswick Boat Group (BBG) as a preferred supplier for gelcoats. APM has been continuously recognized as a BBG Preferred Supplier since 2008.
- Ashland China received the 2015 Best Brand Image Award from the 2015 China Finance Summit in Beijing, in recognition of its public image and brand influence in China.
- Ashland China received the Best Practices Award from the China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment and supported by the China WTO Tribune for fulfilling Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Ashland’s Texas City manufacturing facility achieved European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients certification after completing a successful personal care cosmetic ingredient audit.